Mr Abbott, please arrest the presenter of this abuse –
If a stranger, which a teacher is, came up to you 9 year old and started talking to them about their vagina or penis, would one not be taken aback and immediately scream “stranger danger?”
Or are STRANGERS no longer DANGERS?
As I see it, we hear about teachers sexually assaulting kids in their care CONSTANTLY. So, as the same time we SEE this, we’re supposed to TRUST these people? They are, after all, only people that these kids will be in contact with for ONE year. They will never see these people again. They are NOT family. No matter how teachers USED to be, they are NO LONGER THAT.
FACE IT. They are STRANGERS. And with strangers, kids should NOT be off their guard. Stranger DANGER!!!!!! and this curriculum dis- empowers kids. STRIPS them, quite literally of any vanity.
Children have a hard enough time trying to “fit” in. They WANT to belong. They will do anything…. to belong. Some even DIE or engage in activity that endangers them. And now? Adults are telling them, that that which is UNnatural IS Natural? How is this beneficial to a DEVELOPING brain?
Stranger DANGER. Protect your kids. GET them away from the FEDERAL EDUCATION PERVERSION. THEY are TEACHING MENTAL ILLNESS. Creating Sociopathological populations of individuals. These people will be violent, and depressed. They will either internalize or take it out on Society.
Rome ended from the mental illnesses created by the unnatural elite predatory aristocracy.
Governor Abbott, please look in to this. It’s not good. Our kids are being abused.
This is NOT accidental.
PROTECT YOUR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
AUSTIN (KXAN) — For almost a year, the Austin Independent School District has been looking to rework the sexual education curriculum for students spanning grades three through eight. The program hadn’t been updated in a decade.
This week, AISD will display the lessons and parents can weigh in on the hotly debated subject and tell school district administrators what they think.
Here’s a summary of the plan:
The youngest children would be taught how to identify the basic parts of the human body and how to say “No” to inappropriate touching. It also introduces the concept of sexual orientation and how to find a trusted adult to talk to.
In sixth grade, the curriculum would include gender identity, the definition of sexual intercourse and sexually transmitted diseases.
Seventh and eighth-grade students would learn the early symptoms of pregnancy as well as issues surrounding incest, rape and dating violence.
You can read the full breakdown of the proposed curriculum here.
The lessons will be on display from Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the AISD Science and Health Resource Center located at 305 North Bluff Drive. Spanish interpreters will be available from 9 a.m. to noon on May 22.
———–here it is —————kxan created a link ——-so that you had to click to find it ——-
AISD proposing new sex education curriculum
AUSTIN (KXAN) — Gender identity, sexual orientation and how to use a condom are all planned additions to Austin ISD’s sex education curriculum for students before they enter high school.
The district is looking to overhaul what students between third and eighth grade learn in an effort to have more inclusive and up-to-date lessons.
As part of the process, the district surveyed nearly 6,000 parents, teachers, students and staff.
The new curriculum is broken down by grade level and includes the following:
Third: (9 years old)
● Identify male and female external reproductive anatomy—–>would you let your kids look at naked pictures?
● Identify trusted adults to talk to about sexual orientation—–> what if the teacher is a sexual predator? The teacher is a stranger, they never met before. Not a family member.
● Demonstrate and promote dignity and respect for all people —–>what does this mean? IDENTIFY Deviant behavior — this is now RESPECTED — how do kids keep safe if the DANGER is now promoted with “dignity and respect?”
Fourth (10 years old):
● Describe male and female reproductive body parts and their functions —> now they will be TAUGHT how to PERFORM? BY A STRANGER whom they met at the beginning of the year and will likely not see again. CHILDREN are being VIOLATED at this point.
● Identify trusted adults to talk to about teasing, bullying and sexual abuse—-> being told to do this by a complete stranger is NOT trusted or WORTHY of their trust
● Demonstrate refusal skills and “no” statement-—> Children are then CONFUSED, because COMPLIANCE is necessary in a school environment. The above tenant is CONTRADICTORY and designed to confuse the child. The “identify a trusted adult” and this is now potentially in direct opposition.
Fifth (11 yrs old):
● Describe — medically — the male and female parts and function in pregnancy and reproduction –how about abortion? is this also described? What happens medically to the baby in an abortion? If you teach one without the other, then your only TEACH to to GET pregnant or deviancy. Is the Natural state of man taught? Are they even able to comprehend the difference?
● Define sexual orientation and romantic attraction –-see above as it relates —deviancy IS NOT the natural state of man
● Define teasing, sexual harassment, bullying —-> this should be a regular disciplinary understanding. Yet, the problem comes up with deviancy and the INCLUSION agenda. Kids may no longer be able to identify IF they ARE being bullied or teased. As these are NOT supposed to be accepted in children and should be taught what IS normal. These kids will wind up depressed at best and violated at worst.
NOTHING good and wholesome here
● Differentiate between and explain expressions of gender —-> this is confusing for adults at this point. TEACHING this to kids is a perversion of the mind
● Communicate respectfully about gender identities and sexual orientations —> say Mr. this and Mrs. THAT – yes, SIR- no, ma’am, etc….. easy – but I bet thats not what they mean here. I’m not overly Religious, however, this is NOT healthy or moral.
● Describe the advantages and disadvantages of communicating through technology–> Okay, this is potentially OK. However, there are no details here so not sure.
● Describe strategies to use social media safely, legally and respectfully —> this is just DESIGNED to teach how to communicate around parental supervision control
● Explain personal rights as to touches –—-> JUST SAY NO —> underage, NOTHING is acceptable
● Define sexual intercourse, human reproduction, sexual abstinence, pregnancy prevention — what is NORMAL ONLY and what is abortion
● Define STDs and HIV – these should be medically discussed but not at this age – sorry
Seventh (13 yrs old):
● Communicate effectively to maintain abstinence and use of contraception including condoms —-> this is so not appropriate at this age. This TEACHES how to have “sex” and where and what to use for what.
● Explain health benefits, risks, effectiveness, of contraception —-> This forces them to visualize and accept that they are doing the “right thing” and that is now something that is tangible and abstinence is not the NORMAL option
● Describe symptoms of pregnancy and healthy pregnancy practices —-> again this projects a vision and abortion is not a topic here. No talk about when a heart starts or the biological realities of what an abortion is. They are still saying a clump of cells. This is biologically FALSE – the central nervous system is beginning to form within 1 week of conception. By 2 weeks they little body is seen.
● Examine influences and how risk behaviors affect sexual behavior —-> OKAY, this contradicts the entire education above. They have had to accept STRANGERS talking to them about sex, they have been introduced to deviancy and told that they must RESPECT it. Confusion is the theme here
Eighth (14 years old):
● Describe the situations and impact of bullying, sexual harassment, sexual abuse, sexual assault, incest, rape and dating violence—–>note that all the education prior to this, in fact is contradictory to any of abuse identification.
● Explain why people are not at fault for being victims. ––> they have so far been victimized by all of the above. THEY are now the victims of the above. All are victims, so no one is.
● Identify resources about prevention and reproductive health care and emergency contraception —> God, Family, and abstinence until the BRAIN has been able to mature. Get the rest out of the education system. Run from a school teaching any of the above.
● Identify pregnancy options, safe surrender policies and prenatal care —-> this teaches what they can do, after they have been the victim of the indoctrination curriculum above
The AISD School Board plans to vote on the proposal during its Feb. 25 meeting. If approved the changes will go into effect for the 2019-20 school year.
—– E MAIL TO MR ABBOTT
I hope that you are having a good day. I am a mother in Williamson county. I was not able to attend the sex education meeting due to family responsibilities. I am awfully disturbed by the overly sexualized and deviant teaching curriculum being displayed for our consideration. This is barbaric. The curriculum teaches hyper sexuality and normalization of deviancy regarding the acts of sex and thereby confusion of gender with regard to normal human sexuality. All this before the development of a mature brain. This is DEVIANCY taught not deviancy accepted. Deviant is thereby eliminated and normal is irrelevant. But to the undeveloped brain, this is a paradox with the sex that they are born and because of this a great confusion is now a societal norm. Normalizing deviant behavior create a depression and violent outcome on a societal scale. Please, arrest this normalization of child abuse. Teachers are strangers. What happened to “stranger danger?” My kids have been taught to run and tell someone if a stranger comes to them and talks to them about things they are uncomfortable with. This being a SCHOOL curriculum is at odds with NORMAL parenting. I sincerely, hope that this is curtailed. This is CHILD ABUSE.