Part 2: Facts about the Islamization of Denmark
For decades Denmark has been one of the few worldwide examples of a truly peaceful community with a nearly perfectly functioning state social system. For Europe and for others, this little country has been the example to follow, for it has a strong environmental conscience, one of the best education systems, and a low crime rate. For decades this was the cornerstone of the liberal policies carried out by the Danish Social Democrats.
However, in the ’90s disenchantment began to settle in, in parallel with the sudden explosion of immigrants from Islamic countries. The Danes came to a shocking conclusion as to how many Muslims already were living in the most important cities, and just how little if any desire they really had to integrate into Danish society. On the contrary, it became more and more clear that the leaders of the Muslims were beginning to attack the lifestyle of the Danes, using ever sharper language to express their contempt for so-called “Western decadence.”
Only gradually and much too slowly did the Danes begin to comprehend that, with the Muslims, they had taken in a group that not only could not accept the core values of the Danes (belief in the freedom of the individual, freedom of speech, equality for women, tolerance for other ethnic groups) but also would attack those values with ever-increasing force. In the place of “Western decadence,” they would set up the archaic societal model of Islam, which they would institute over time in Denmark as the future and only model of faith and justice to be desired.
Also, in Denmark as in other “lands of war”[j], Islam is working on a massive infiltration of the country with the goal in the meantime of making Denmark into an Islamic state.The Islamic Party of Denmark is already declaring an imminent takeover of power in Denmark. The central and single assignment of the party is eventually to make Denmark an Islamic state through the occupation of important positions by Muslims. Moreover, they have threatened that a “wrong” treatment of Muslim children will be met with the unleashing of unrest on the part of Muslims living there.
Like many other Western lands, the Danes are having problems with riots fomented by the Muslim immigrants. And this has not been just since the publishing of the Mohammed cartoons in the Jyllands-Posten in September 2005. Already in November 1999, several dozen youths in the heavily Muslim district ofNørrebro rioted while police looked on and did nothing. The Muslims smashed about 100 picture windows, set automobiles on fire, and threw stones at the police. According to the police report, the riot took place because of a judgment that was handed down for the deportation of a Danish criminal of Turkish origin. Ercan Cicek was to be returned to Turkey after serving a 3-year sentence.14 We should remember the recent Muslim tumults in France that were similarly tied to Muslim criminals and in which thousands of automobiles were burned and destroyed, as well as public buses having fire bombs thrown at them, and police being shot up with shrapnel weapons. The message the Muslims sent, not only in Denmark and France, but to others was this: “We are the future rulers of this country!”
In the course of the week-long raging protests by the Muslims after the publishing of the Mohammed cartoons by the Danish daily Jyllands-Posten (the result of the uprisings: 140 dead and over 800 injured worldwide), Denmark was also criticized by other Western governments. Sean McCormack, a spokesman for the US State Department, as well as the British Foreign Minister Jack Straw characterized the cartoons as “injurious”. To every democracy belongs
“in addition to freedom of opinion, aspects such as the fostering of understanding and respect for minority rights.”15
McCormack meant by his critique that the Muslim minority in Denmark had allegedly been oppressed by the Danes. Since time immemorial, the Muslims have boasted of their ostensible tolerance of religious minorities. Murat Hofmann, a German Islam convert, educated jurist, former diplomat, and author of numerous books, describes Islamic minority rights as
“the most liberal statute for other faiths that the world to this day has ever seen or used as a standard,”16
one of the many myths about Islam that doesn’t hold up when scrutinized more closely. Let’s look at an example from Denmark as to just how Islam really deals with non-Muslim minorities.
Because of Racist Muslims, Original Danish Natives Have to be Relocated17
The island of Greenland belongs to the little country Denmark. However, for years now, the native inhabitants of Greenland, the Kalaalit, do not have the confidence to go out into their streets anymore. The reason for this: the Muslims will throw rocks at them, or they regularly attack them in some other way. The reason for this is incomprehensible and at the same time surreal: many adherents to this “religion of peace” see the Greenland natives as “infidels” and even as wild beasts that have no human rights at all. And even though the Danish government has attempted by many means to improve the situation between the Kalaalit and the Muslims, no improvement has been achieved, and in may cases the situation has worsened. Among the actions taken by the Danish government was the creation of an Internet site in the Arabic language in which they attempted to show that in dealing with the Kalaalit, the Muslim were dealing not with beasts but really with people. Already in 2007, the yearly traditional festival of the Kalaalit in Aarhus (every June 21st) could only take place under the purview of police protection. And in 2008, the festival didn’t even happen, the result the increasing Muslim violence against the Greenland natives.18
This Danish Internet campaign in the Arabic language did not help the Kalaalit —even more Muslims are attacking them.19
Also, the natives have had to forego even their beloved football games, for the Muslims would throw rocks at them if the natives were caught practicing alone. The attacks have taken on such a great ferocity that the Kalaalit now barricade their windows in order to keep the Muslims from breaking into their flats. This problem has for some time already been known by the authorities, and they react just as any authorities in countries run by decent, unassuming people would react: instead of attacking the evil at the root, instead of arresting the perpetrators and putting them in jail, and instead of deporting them, the city council of Aarhus is financing the transfer to the Danish mainland for any Kalaalit who wishes to leave their homeland due to fear of the Muslims, and they are also subsidizing their search for flats outside of the large cities where the Muslim immigrants themselves have taken up residence. A step that the Muslims have already had in their sights, considering the exploding number of Muslims already in Denmark. Johanne Christiansen, one of the women from the Kalaalit group who gladly accepted the state assistance, says:
“I could not bear anymore being the constant target of their attacks.”
They have been exclusively attacked by Somalis and Arabs. “They simply have no respect for us.” Moslems tell the Kalaalits that they should “completely urinate upon themselves because Denmark is their country.”20
With the exception of one or two insignificant Danish local newspapers, the mainline European media have to this day remained silent regarding this issue. Much the opposite is happening, however; the Süddeutsche Zeitung, a leader in the suppression and denial of the “allegedly threatening Islamization” of Europe21, signifies on a regular basis that the few who are warning of the Islamization of Europe are in error, or are kooks or haters of foreigners, and they accuse them of mockery and malice.
And even the countless human rights organizations that would otherwise expose the slightest error committed by Western governments at worldwide information and protest campaigns have remained unusually quiet, and to this day they have not said one word in protest against these activities in Denmark. As with most Western journalists, artists, and intellectual individuals, the boldness of Western freedom and human rights activists consistently ends exactly where Islam begins. And this boldness mutates in the face of the dark determination of that theocratic totalitarianism, which threatens its critics and opponents with murder in order to get them to shrink away in cowardice and dishonesty, a totalitarianism that encourages its adherents not to shy away from committing murder to accomplish its goals.
In any case, a democratically elected administration that has been totally unable to protect its own native people from attacks by immigrants does not deserve to have the name “government.” The policy of relocating the Kalaalit is interpreted on the part of the Danish Muslims as exactly this: a further act of the successive subjugation of Denmark to the Islamic claims of lordship over that country — and as an indirect encouragement to the Muslims to continue their practice of terror that, so far, has been quite successful against the West.
The previously mentioned international criticism against Denmark because of their allegedly lacking respect for its Muslim minority is a farce,
<Just like the Conservatives here, in the US, are intolerant and are HATE mongers. This is not true. The conservative right in the US is very inclusive, as long as they are not being killed.>
considering how much hate and lack of respect the Danish Muslims have demonstrated against their Danish native counterparts. This is scandalous when, in hindsight, we recognize how the rights of minorities in Islamic countries are actually implemented (or are actually not implemented)[k]. Moreover, this shines a light on the lack of knowledge or complete ignorance within the highest political ranks about the true character of Islam, which in practically all of its countries simply heaps the rights of minorities into a pile of dirt, especially when those rights have to do with “infidels.” Of a truth, there is no other religion that is nearly as antagonistic towards minorities in this fashion as Islam is. SPIEGEL (one of the few publications that even dares to attempt some criticism regarding Islam, even though it does believe that a moderate Islam is not evil) reports: “Violence, terror and a growing influx of Islamists threaten oriental Christendom. In some countries the unloved minority already struggles for survival — or seeks salvation in flight”22
<Is this what is to become of us?>
Detailed Set of Facts
In the following section a few reports from Denmark will be presented with respect to the subject of Muslim immigrants.
1. High Social Expenditures for Muslims in Denmark
- Direct immigration into the Danish social system Contrary to the oft-repeated and differing opinions of the politicians, immigration into Denmark costs far more for the state than citizens have been told. A Danish think tank estimates these costs to be up to 50 milliard Krone (about 6.7 milliard Euros) per year. The study mentions even further that if a sudden cessation of this immigration were to occur (especially that of Muslim immigration), gigantic sums of money would be saved. Another study states that one out of two immigrants lacks the qualifications for even the least skilled positions — especially among those immigrating from the Islamic world. This problem of direct immigration into the social system of Denmark is one that follows the pattern of other European countries where large increases in immigration has been an issue. The media, on the other hand, give a politically and Islamically correct report regarding these issues.23
- Immigrants from the Third World Most of them are Muslims from such countries as Turkey, Somalia, Pakistan, Lebanon and Iraq — they make up 5% of the population — but receive over 40% of the social expenditures.24
- The average per-capita contribution to taxes and GDP by immigrants in Denmark, 80 percent of which originate from Islamic countries, is 41% below that of the Danes.25
2. the Extremely High Rate of Crime Among Muslims in Denmark
- 70 percent of all crimes in Copenhagen are committed by MuslimsIn February 2009, the Danish psychologist Nicolai Sennels published a book with the title “Among Criminal Muslims. The Experiences of a Psychologist in Copenhagen.” His conclusion: “The integration of Muslims in European societies is impossible.”Here is a segment of an interview with Nicolai Sennels:
“Everywhere, there are painful measures being taken to integrate Muslims into society, but all these efforts seem to be futile. According to the Danish police and the Bureau of Statistics, 70 percent of all crimes in the Danish capital were committed by Muslims. Our national bank published a short study that shows that each Muslim immigrant costs on average more than two million Krone (about €300,000) in state subsidies, the sole cause for this being their limited participation in the employment market. Aside from this, they receive further benefits from the social system for unemployment, for the cost of translators, special hours at school — whereby 64 percent of the children of Muslim parents still can’t read or write properly by the age of 10 — plus the cost of social workers and, of course, the cost of more police personnel.”26
The book had consequences. Nicolai Sennels says,
“My comments led to a forbidden conclusion with threat of being fired if I didn’t change my conclusion. If one follows the Danish authorities, then one could say that the serious problems that Muslims have are caused by poverty, by the media, by the police, or by the Danes in general. What one absolutely is forbidden to do is: first to bring the cultural background of immigrants into the discussion, and second to point back to the personal responsibility of the immigrants to integrate into society.”27
When America had morals and standards, immigrants were held to standards and this ensured cohesion instead of adhesion:
- The statistics in Germany are identical to those of Denmark Already at the end of 2002, the internationally famous historian Hans-Ulrich Wehler came to the same conclusion about the Muslims living in Germany. In an interview with “taz”:
“The Federal Republic (of Germany) doesn’t have a problem with foreigners; it has a problem with Turks. This Muslim diaspora is for all intents and purposes unable to integrate.”28
When America had standards the IMMIGRANT had to PROVE that they would be able to integrate and not ingratiate.
- In addition to using standard tests, Ellis Island doctors devised many of their own tests to help diagnose mental defects. Puzzle and mimicry tests were favored because they did not have to be explained to an immigrant through an interpreter; nor did an immigrant have to know how to read or write in order to solve them.
The statistics agree with Wehler: At 5.4 percent, the criminal quotient of immigrants in Germany is twice that of the general population.Indeed the level for foreign youth lies at 12 percent. Around 30 percent of all murders, rapes and robberies (with injuries) are committed by foreigners. The figures for the general population, however, stand merely at around 10 percent. Those who commit the extreme crimes are above all youth from foreign families — for example, in Berlin only one German in five is a repeat offender.29 What the authorities in Berlin will not say, however, is the actual degree of foreigners that take part in criminal activity in the German capital, for the real truth is that more than 80 percent of all felons in Berlin are of “non-German origin.”30
- After the medical inspection, each immigrant filed up to the inspector’s desk at the far end of the Registry Room for his or her legal examination, an experience that was often compared to the Day of Judgment. To determine an immigrant’s social, economic, and moral fitness, inspectors asked rapid-fire series of questions, such as: Are you married or single? What is your occupation? How much money do you have? Have you ever been convicted of a crime? The interrogation was over in a matter of minutes after which an immigrant was either permitted to enter the United States or detained for a legal hearing.
- Terror in the streets: more and more Danish are fleeing from their own cities31Whether Denmark, France, Norway, Sweden or Holland, everywhere the same pictures of street wars between the Muslim immigrants and the police seem to appear. Such is the substance of reports from Danish newspapers that civil-war-like conditions exist in practically all of the large cities in the country, especially Copenhagen and Aarhus, Denmark’s second largest city. The media also report how, more and more, the native Danes are being threatened and tyrannized by the Muslim immigrants. Whole neighborhoods have been converted to quasi-Islamic territories and thereby declared as “no-go areas” for the native Danes. The young Muslims declared at a weekend riot in Aarhus that this was “their city.”32 Similar expressions can be heard in Holland, Belgium, England, France, Sweden, Germany and Austria. Danish police report how they are yelled at and spat upon by Muslim immigrants. In order to be politically correct, the mainstream media in Europe have remained silent regarding these inconceivable situations, thereby deceiving their readers about the true state of affairs in their countries.
- Drastic drop in urban real estate pricesAmid all of this, the value of real estate in almost every Danish city has plummeted, while at the same time rural real estate prices have shot up to heights hitherto unheard of. The reason: whatever Dane can afford to do so will flee from the big city and look for a quieter and above all more peaceful plot of land. It is here that the Muslims are — still — to be found at a minimum. It is here that the riots occurring daily in the large cities can be felt at a minimum, for in the large cities war has been the rule for a long time now. Only a short while ago did the Copenhagen Post finally declare the Danish capital a “war zone.”33
- Mass rape as a new and hitherto unrecognized phenomenon Muslims make up only 4 percent of Denmark’s 5.4 Million population, but they make up the majority of condemned rapists in the country; a burning political fact is that practically all female victims are non-Muslim (Christian). Most of the media remain silent about this out of fear or political unrest. Similar ratios are to be found in other categories of criminal activity.34 As pertaining to mass rape of non-Muslim women, the same numbers are the case in Sweden and Norway as well.
Parts of Malmo are no-go areas due to the behaviour of Muslim gangs and the city’s inability to face the problem
3. Persecution of Christians and Jews in Denmark
- The Church of Aarhus pays protection money Since the summer of 2008, the church of the 2nd largest Danish city, Aarhus, has achieved at least a little peace. After Muslim rioters — especially in the multicultural nucleus of Gellerup, a suburb of Aarhus — repeatedly tyrannized the Christians, the church finally paid Muslim bodyguards to protect the church from vandalism and protect the churchgoers on the way to and from their cars. Up until now, this measure has had complete success, and the church reports their expenditure as a success in multicultural integration.35
- Arabs want to murder Jews in order to gain recognition among Muslims What originally sounded like a bad joke turned out to be fatally serious: a Danish Muslim of Lebanese descent, Wissam Freijeh, 27, at the beginning of 2009 in the Danish township of Odense, attempted to murder two Jews in broad daylight. In a pedestrian shopping zone, he shot a number of times at both Jews who fortunately managed to survive the murder attempt and are now healing from their wounds at a specialist clinic. In the meantime, the Danish newspapers, among others, found out the following information about the criminal involved: he had already been cited in a Danish newspaper in 2004 as “wanting to improve recognition among immigrants in Denmark.” He perceived this to be the most important duty that he had. Aside from this, Lebanese women who would leave their husbands were also to be killed according to Islamic laws.In connection to the near-death shooting of the two Jews, resourceful journalists have invented a new term, “sudden jihad syndrome,” in order to describe the immediate or sudden need of a Muslim to kill an “infidel.”36
- Danish Jews require police protection Muslim violence threatens Denmark’s approximately 6,000 Jews who are having to depend more and more on police protection. Anti-Israel marches have been acted out in anti-Jewish street battles. One organization called Hizb ut-Tahrir openly calls for Muslims “to kill all Jews wherever they find them.”37
- Jewish pupils have to change schools because they are bullied by Muslims In August 2001, the principal of the Rådmandsgade School in Copenhagen-Nørrebro (Denmark) suggested to Jewish children that they attend another school because he could no longer guarantee their security there. Jewish children had been mistreated before by the Muslim pupils who are in the majority there.38
<what kind of “success in multicultural integration” is that when you have to pay thugs protection money. BLOOD MONEY>Vodpod videos no longer available.
4. Refusal of Integration by Muslims in Denmark
- Muslims remain more and more among themselves With the increasing number of Muslim immigrants comes ever-increasing separation from the native Danish population. Muslims, as the surveys and statistics show, wish to have fewer and fewer dealings with the native Danes. A more recent survey shows that only 5 percent of young Muslim immigrants would be ready to marry a Dane.39
- Denmark: Muslim schools bully and beat up pupils In Odense, the fourth largest city in Denmark at 190,000 inhabitants, there also live numerous Muslims, many of whom come from Somalia. There is a special school for their children, the ABC-Skol in Vollsmose. However, this school is a special kind of school, for at this school the rules governing the school are not Danish but rather Somalian. For example, if the children answer the questions from the teacher too slowly, or if they give a wrong answer, then they are publicly humiliated and beaten in their Islamic home, usually with a rod on a finger and sometimes even openly in the face. This is hard for a person in Danish Odense to accept, for this type of punishment in modern Danish classrooms is now the stuff of history books. However, the police are now dealing with the new cultural enrichment provided by the Muslim teachers. Schoolmaster Muhammed Farah had often been warned to put an end to the violence in his school. He simply cannot comprehend why everyone is so excited about his school. After all, violence in Islam is forbidden anyway, the schoolmaster says…40
- Forced marriages and murders “of honor” also in Denmark Forced marriage — In Denmark, newborn daughters are promised to male cousins in the homeland (of the family), and then forced to marry them under threat of death. This is a problem not only in Denmark, but in other European countries where Muslims live.41
- Denmark is capitulating to her Muslims The Danes constantly experience civil-war-like conditions in their cities. The German journalist and critic of Islam, Udo Ulfkotte, writes about this:
In January 2008, after there had been great unrest in the Danish suburbs where Muslims are majority populations, and after young Muslims in the township of Nørrebro set schools, apartment buildings, automobiles, and garbage containers on fire as well as attacking police, firemen and sanitation personnel, the security authorities searched for the cause. The young people had no reason for their excessive behavior. When asked by the media what they wanted in order to put a stop to their violent excesses, they requested that the police no longer examine immigrants regarding the trafficking of illegal substances and weapons. It is no longer allowed that immigrants be examined on the basis of suspicion in “their” neighborhoods. The Danish police responded in kind to this in January 2008 — and put a moratorium on suspect examinations in Copenhagen neighborhoods such as Blågårds Plads and Folkets Park, hotspots for oriental drug traffickers. The written statement from the police authorities was also shown on the TV-2 News show under the headline “Police Change Tactics” in which they reported the pullout of the police from the Copenhagen’s immigrant-inhabited quarters.
Moreover, it is now no longer permitted for police cruisers to patrol the immigrant neighborhoods because the presence of security authorities might provoke the immigrant citizens to new rioting. From this time forth, the only security measures allowed in the immigrant neighborhoods will be just the local police stations.42
5. Terrorist Assaults and Support of Terrorism From the Muslims
- Danish Green Party Candidate calls for terrorist assaults against Danish soldiers Imagine if a Chinese[l] or American parliamentary representative (WHO IS REALLY THE ENEMY – A FOLLOWER OF ISLAM) were to call openly on the Taliban in Afghanistan to kill any Chinese or American soldier whenever the opportunity might arise.Yet, this very thing is happening right now in Denmark. The Danish-Palestinian politician Asmaa Abdol-Hamid has called all her Muslim brothers to kill Danes wherever they might encounter them.43 Abdol-Hamid, along with her family, came as a Palestinian fugitive to Denmark in 1986 where she and they were generously awarded asylum — and where she enjoyed a first-class education. After she worked as a social worker and a family counsellor she was elected in 2005 as representative in the city council of Odense for the left-alternative party Enhedslisten. The political activity of Mrs. Asmaa Abdol-Hamid is considered in Denmark to be a “successful example of prosperous integration” and as “cultural enrichment.” Now, this is the same person that has called for terror attacks against Danish soldiers in Iraq. German and other European newspapers have remained most extremely quiet about the call for attack from this successfully integrated “Danish lady.”
After confirming her call for the murder of Danish soldiers in several subsequent interviews, one would assume that Abdol-Hamid would no longer be worth keeping as the poster candidate for the Greens. However, the opposite actually happened. The Greens,meanwhile, have actually increased their dependence on this famous associate who continues without restraint to promote Islam openly.44
- 30,000 Dollars as Blood Money rewarded for each Dane slain A 30,000 Dollar reward has been offered by a Muslim group in Denmark to anyone who kills a Jew in Denmark.45
- Hip-hop singer of Moroccan origin challenges incarcerated terrorist suspects to “stay the course”Isam Bachiri is a Copenhagen-born Moroccan, a singer for the hip-hop band “Outlandish,” which was started in Denmark. The Danish media reports that Bachiri is supporting a 19-year-old Muslim incarcerated as a terror suspect in Denmark with money, clothing and ideological support. In numerous letters to the detainee are written challenges to “stay the course.”46
6. And in Denmark the Muslims Want the Power
- Copenhagen: Murder attempts against critics of IslamOn Sunday, 21 October 2007, the Danish organization SIAD — critics of Islam — had planned to demonstrate against the increasing Islamization of Europe. Before the protest began, out of nowhere leftwing individuals appeared, armed with iron rods, and their faces showing the intent to kill. The demonstrators were attacked by these individuals and were seriously injured. One of countless indicators that the leftists of Europe are ready to engage themselves — even to the point of inflicting death — in order to bring about the Islamization of Europe. Neither the Danish nor the German media reported anything about this documented occurrence.47
- Murder upon conversion to Christianity Even in Denmark, Muslims who convert to Christianity must fear for their lives. Such a thing happened to a Kurdish woman living in Denmark. She received many death threats after she revealed why she had left Islam and converted to Christianity. Ever since her public declaration, she has had to hide in fear for her life.48 Murder and threats of murder have for a long time been a successful means by Islam to keep its “umma” together and to prevent any possible internal criticism and solution to that criticism from happening. Internal and external terror — these are unmistakable signs of a religion with a license to kill, even a religion that is called “the religion of peace.”
- The goal of an Islamic Denmark Muslim leaders openly declare the institution of Islamic law as their goal — Shari’a — as soon as Denmark’s Muslim population has grown enough to enable it. This reality of this is not too far off in the future. One sociologist figures that if the current trends hold out, in 40 years 1 in 3 inhabitants of Denmark will be a Muslim.49