I have no proof that this is what they WILL do, but this is not far fetched. The Muslims have established Mosques on top of their conquests, but the added footnote is that they also continued the services offered by THAT establishment.
The WTC was a FINANCIAL mecca. The Muslims place Mosques atop everything they conquer. They use Mosques as more than Religious houses of Worship. The Mosque IS NOT, just like Islam is NOT just a Religion, just a place that Worship takes place. Islam is a form of GOVERNMENT. A MOSQUE is an EMBASSY. It is a Government establishment. It’s actually, even more than that. A Mosque is a MILITARY enclave. It’s used to house weapons.
ISLAM doesn’t separate SHARIA. Sharia is a law.
A Mosque doesn’t separate Worship from Government.
This is akin to establishment of another Government.
If our government doesn’t recognize this, then they are acting against the GOVERNMENT’S own establishment. THIS is HIGH TREASON
Ground Zero Mosque – “Cordoba Initiative and Park51 are committed to maintaining the current planned location for the Community Center” – They need the site to erect the new ISLAMIC World Financial Center. This site will birth the Caliphate of ISLAM with YOUR money
By GEOFF EARLE & TOM TOPOUSIS
Last Updated: 9:49 AM, August 19, 2010
Posted: 4:47 AM, August 19, 2010
The developers of the Ground Zero mosque are refusing to flat out reject cash for the project from Holocaust-denying Iranian nuke nut Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
“I can’t comment on that” was the reply of mosque spokesman Oz Sultan yesterday when asked specifically if the fund-raising would extend to Iran and Saudi Arabia. “We’ll look at all available options within the United States to start.”
Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, the leader of the project known as Park51, has said at meetings with downtown officials that he would raise money for the 13-story mosque from local Muslims, foundations and the sale of bonds.
But in an interview with a London-based Arab newspaper earlier this year, he admitted his fund-raising would also extend to Muslim nations around the world.
The possibility of tapping the radical rogue Islamic state of Iran for funds comes as the United States is stepping up sanctions on the regime in retaliation for its support of terrorism and what is feared to be an illegal nuclear-weapons development program.
Meanwhile, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi yesterday weighed in on the controversy, saying she wants to know about the funding for the mosque — but also calling for a probe into funding for the project’s opponents.
During an interview with a San Francisco radio station, Pelosi said opponents are trying to politicize the project. She told the station she wants to know: “How is this being ginned up?”
The demand infuriated mosque opponent Debra Burlingame, whose brother was a pilot aboard one of the hijacked airliners on 9/11.
“This is all out of our pockets. Nobody is funding us a dime,” Burlingame said of herself and other 9/11 families opposing the mosque.
Bipartisan opposition grew yesterday when Howard Dean — former head of the Democratic National Committee — called the mosque near Ground Zero “a real affront to people who’ve lost their lives, including Muslims.”
Yesterday, the mosque’s developers said they are “committed to maintaining the current planned location,” according to a statement on their blog.
The statement came as Rauf began a Mideast tour on behalf of the State Department.
Department spokesman P.J. Crowley said the trip to Bahrain, Qatar and Abu Dhabi will cost taxpayers $16,000. He said that Rauf isn’t going to use the time in the Mideast to raise funds for his mosque.
Despite political fallout, President Obama yesterday said he has “no regrets” over the comments he made Friday about the right of Muslims to build a mosque near Ground Zero.
But his voice of support during a White House dinner for Muslim leaders hasn’t done anything to convince some Americans he isn’t a Muslim himself.
A Time Magazine poll of 1,002 Americans, taken after the speech, found that 24 percent believe Obama is Muslim and only 47 percent believe he is Christian. Nearly a quarter didn’t know either way. He is, in fact, a Christian.
New York deserves its reputation as a peerless center of arts, culture and ideas. Park51 honors and furthers that tradition, envisioning a community center for all of us, bringing the best of the world to New York City, and New York City’s energy, diversity and aspirations to the world. Park51 will become a model for future institutions, with its inclusive focus, outstanding facilities and dedication to social needs. To realize this mission, Park51 will:
- Uphold respect for the diversity of expression and ideas between all people
- Cultivate and embrace neighborly relations between all New Yorkers, fostering a spirit of civic participation and an awareness of common needs and opportunities
- Encourage open discussion and dialogue on issues of relevance to New Yorkers, Americans and the international reality of our interconnected planet
- Revive the historic Muslim tradition of education, engagement and service, becoming a resource for empowerment and advancement
- Connect New York’s communities to global ideas and trends
- Commit to social justice, dignified human development and spiritual growth for all
- Pursue the development of American Muslim identities, engaging New York’s many and diverse Muslim communities and promoting empowerment and compassion for all
- Build partnerships and relationships with key actors and institutions who share our values, to address shared needs and solve common problems
- Establish a state-of-the-art green facility that will serve as a model and inspiration for sustainable space, helping to advance sustainable living in urban contexts
- Empower our communities with the skills and knowledge they need to advance in their various life stages
- Provide financial assistance for those in need, offering subsidies for our programming and scholarships to reach new audiences and further our vision